Spring is fast approaching. It’s that time of the year when everyone’s looking forward to redesigning and renovating their homes, thanks to the season’s milder weather.
Roofing by Curry, one of the most trusted roofing contractors in Sarasota, shares with you some tips on how to make your house even more beautiful come spring:
- Inspect your home’s exterior, from the roof to the foundation. Snow and other elements of winter might have done some damage to your house. So it’s important to make sure that everything’s in good working order. Make sure to have your roofing checked by your local contractor, like us at Roofing by Curry. The roofers will look for signs of cracking and leakage. If they spot any, it may be time to have your roof repaired or replaced—whichever is necessary.
- What’s a better way to welcome the season than by filling your house with spring colors? Decorating your house with a fresh spring green color and painting your walls a pale sky blue will help make you feel energized to declutter the whole house. You can also add fresh new bulbs and houseplants.
- Set up porch furniture. It’ll soon be time for you to spend most of your days outside on your porch, reading and sipping your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
- Tidy up your kitchen, making sure it’s free of clutter. Clean your refrigerator by getting rid of all the expired food and wiping its drawers and other compartments clean. Wipe the inside and outside of your stove to make it shine.
- Make sure to have your tools and lawn tuned up. Sharpen your blades to make cutting grass easier.
- Clear your fan blades and light fixtures of dead bugs, dust, and other dirt.
We hope these tips will help you usher in the spring season with a cleaner and more beautiful home.
Roofing by Curry is one of the most trusted Sarasota roofing contractors around. If you need help getting your roof ready for spring, contact our experts. Call us at (941) 270-4770 today for more information about our roofing services.