Your roof is a complicated system where many parts need to work together. With the right kind of products and accessories, your roof’s performance will increase. We can install GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System for your home. These products all work together to provide increased weather protection and appeal. Here are six of its components:
1. Starter Strip Shingles – These starter strip shingles increase the performance of your GAF Lifetime shingles to save time and eliminate waste. As one of the top roofers in Sarasota, FL, we also recommend these shingles because they help you qualify for GAF’s upgraded wind coverage. We also offer starter trip shingles that will complement the colors of your GAF Lifetime Shingle.
2. Ridge Cap Shingles – These ridge cap shingles reinforce the most vulnerable areas of your roof and helps protect against leaks. They can also help add dimension and depth to your shingle roof and accentuate its natural beauty. We offer four different kinds of ridge cap shingles and each one creates a different profile for your roof.
3. Lifetime Shingles – We are a certified GAF contractor, which means we can offer you the full range of their shingles. The company manufactures a variety of shingle designs and shingle colors, including those that perfectly mimic materials like clay tile and slate. In addition, as one of the leading roofers in Sarasota, we have the knowledge to recommend and install the best-looking shingles for your home’s architecture.
4. Cobra® Attic Ventilation – This product will help prevent premature peeling of interior paint and wallpaper. It also helps reduce your energy bills by removing excess heat and moisture from your attic. They also help prevent roof rot, mildew, and mold growth. The Cobra Exhaust Vent is also environmentally friendly and weatherproof.
5. Leak Barriers – These leak barriers will complement your main roof deck protection. They prevent leaks from forming because of wind driven rain and overflowing gutters. Since we’ll install them in your roof valleys, eaves, and rake edges, the most vulnerable areas of your roof will be leak-proof. We can also install them in problem areas like chimneys, skylights, dormers, and vent pipes.
6. Roof Deck Protection – The Deck-Armor™ underlayment features a revolutionary breathable surface. This product not only protects against wind-driven rain and reduces the risk of blow-off. This also helps reduce trapped moisture in your attic. It complements our attic ventilation and noticeably reduces the risk of structural decay and mold. Deck-Armor also provides longer lasting protection when compared with ordinary felt.
Roofing by Curry is a certified GAF Master Elite™ contractor, putting us at the top 3% of all roofers in North America. We have mastered their entire line of products and we know how to install them perfectly. In addition, we can offer GAF’s strongest warranty: the Golden Pledge®. Give us a call to learn more about the Lifetime Roofing System or to request a free estimate.