Standard Roof Inspections
Roofing By Curry offers written roof inspection reports for home owners, real estate agents, & insurance companies in Sarasota, Bradenton, & Venice.
- Rain or Wind Errosion
- Active Leaks
- Nail Pops or Exposed Nails
- Attic Ventilation
- Plumbing Stacks
- Dryer & Exhaust Roof Vents
- Low Tree Branches
Schedule Your Roof Inspection Today!
Contact us here
Wind Mitigation Inspections
A Wind Mitigation Inspection is a valuable inspection service that can reduce your Home Owners Insurance Rates. Wind Mitigation Inspections must be performed by a Florida licensed General, Residential, or Building Contractor – a licensed Building Inspector – registered Architect – engineer in the State of Florida – Building Code Official.
Wind Insurance discounts are available for building improvements that reduce damage during high wind events.
Florida Statute 626.0629 requires insurance companies to offer Florida homeowners “discounts, credits, or other rate differentials” for construction techniques that reduce damage and loss in windstorms. We inspect:
- Roof Covering (roof type – shingle, tile, etc.)
- Roof Deck Attachment (The most common roof deck types are plywood.)
- Roof to Wall Attachment (The roof-to-wall connection is critical in keeping the roof connected to the building during high winds.)
- Roof Geometry (style of roof – hip, gable)
- Gable End Bracing (if applicable)
- Secondary Water Barrier/Resistance (Secondary water resistance is a layer of protection that shields the home from water intrusion if the roof covering fails)
Schedule Your Wind Mitigation Inspection Today
and Lower the Cost of Your Home Owners Policy!
Contact us here