Any type of repair job that requires you to let strangers into the house opens the opportunity for a mishap. With the amount of scammers, fly-by-night contractors, mediocre service providers, how can you tell which of the roofing contractors in Sarasota FL is the best for the job? You basically look at six things:
- They’re local. Local contractors know how to work around the environmental situation: they know what to do in order to get rid of the possible discomforts that might arise because of it, and they also know what you need to get so that you can take advantage of the benefits of living in that particular area.
- They are insured and are licensed by the state. Insurance is required for all Sarasota roofing contractors. This secures not just the workers, but also the homeowner that if something bad should take place it can immediately be remedied without the homeowner needing to shell out extra cash to compensate for what happened.
- They’re partnered with and certified by reputable manufacturers. Certifications tell you what kind of training that particular roofing contractor has gone through. Those that are partnered with and certified by reputable manufacturers can assure you that the quality of the products and the workmanship will not be mediocre, and will be worth the investment.
- They have enough experience in the industry. The length of time they’ve been serving the industry indicates that they’ve encountered and solved enough problems to address yours. They’ll know what to do to handle the any situation well.
- They are recognized and accredited by business associations and firms. Recognitions and awards justify how long they’ve been in the business. It shows that they are reliable and that they’ve contributed something significant not just to the industry and but also the community.
- They have good client reviews. Genuine client reviews are unbiased and they reveal all the sides of a contractor and based on this, you’ll know exactly whether you’ll want to hire this particular contractor or not.
Hopefully these tips help you check your prospect contractor’s background and avoid scams.
About Roofing by Curry
We are a local contractor in Sarasota whose mission is: “to provide the highest quality service to satisfy our client’s roofing needs through professional, well-trained and honest employees.” We operate under two active Florida State Roofing Licenses (CCC 1325654 and CCC 1325849), and we are partnered with, certified, recognized, and awarded by the top roofing manufacturer, GAF. We have an A+ rating with accreditation’s firm, Better Business Bureau. Our years of experience and service has earned us the right to call ourselves the premier roofing contractor in Sarasota so for your roofing needs, you can surely depend on us.